A good reputation in business is an asset that must be carefully managed and maintained in order to remain competitive. The advantages of a good reputation are considerable and cannot be overlooked.
In today’s digital age, it is often more effective to prevent the publication of sensitive materials that can easily be shared to thousands and millions of people within a very short space of time. That is why our lawyers play an active role in promoting and protecting the good reputation of our clients.
AREAS OF REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
Some examples of the type of cases that our professionals deal with include:
– Breach of non-disclosure agreement
– Leak of personal and confidential information
HOW WE MANAGE REPUTATION
We protect the image and reputation of our clients by:
– securing injunction to prevent the publication or disclosure of sensitive and confidential materials
– representing individuals to prevent blackmail
– advising and representing clients in defamation cases
– drafting and advising on privacy policies to ensure the security of confidential data
– acting for clients facing the threat of publication of private stories
– advising on appropriate response to media to
We are strategically positioned to protect our clients’ reputation because our team of lawyers work closely with digital experts to manage our clients’ digital presence.